Advertise With Us

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Liverpool to swoop in on a £20M transfer target

David Silva (center)Today’s most potential transfer rumour that gets likely to materialise this summer is the transfer of David Silva to Liverpool FC.

David Silva has refused to comment on speculation that he will either join Liverpool or Real Madrid this summer.

"I have to be focused first on recovering [from a thigh problem] to be able to help my team and I'm not thinking of anything else,” said Silva, as Valencia prepare to face Athletic Bilbao for a place in the Europa League.

"I don't know anything about the rumours and I insist that I have a contract with Valencia that I wish to fulfil." – David Silva, Setanta Sports.

Silva has been linked with a move to Anfield for the past 18 months now. Certainly, we do need to fine-tune the squad with a player who can linked up the midfield and attack. With Valencia in deep financial crisis, no Champions League football for them next season. The Mestalla outfit will need to sell its prized assets to stay on the business.

A player in the calibre of David Silva wouldn’t want to settled for a second fringed Europa League. To be not involved in the biggest club competition in the world, will most likely to increased his desire to leave La Mestalla.

Will Rafa move in on the £20 million midfielder? Only time will tell, who knows maybe Rafa can picks up a bargain or two from his former employer.

Stay tune for more transfer news and rumours. Follow me on Twitter.

Get 10% OFF Official Liverpool FC Football Club Merchandise from eXosports. Email me for voucher code.

YNWA,

Red's Fury™

0 comments:

Advertise With Us