Advertise With Us

Friday, June 26, 2009

Liverpool to enter bid for £38M striker

Liverpool will make an official approach to sign Valencia forward, David Villa, according to the Spanish press. Just a day after Villa revealed to the Spanish television that he’ll not leave Spain at the moment.

  "A week ago my future was clear and now it's not.,”

"I've been through some tough moments, which are partly my own fault, but I decided to put it all aside and I've not thought about it in the last five days.

"When I said I had taken a decision it was true, and this decision is that next season I will play in Spain because it is the league that is best for me.

"I will not go abroad." – David Villa, Spanish television statement.

David Villa If this rumours are true. We wonder where Rafa got the money to funds such a move? Could it be the co-owners, who finally pumping in the money? George Gillet Jr., Liverpool’s co-owner, has recently sold his US assets, Montreal Canadiens, his National Hockey League franchise in a deal worth £330million to Molson. Tom Hicks are still continues to search for a buyer for his Texas Rangers baseball franchise.

All of the worst possibilities, Rafa has agrees to sell Xabi Alonso, Alvaro Arbeloa, Sebastian Leto and Charles Itandje. The four players’ fees can be recouped and it’s known to be worth £42million altogether.

Liverpool will have to contest with Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester City and Chelsea for Villa’s signature. Can Liverpool snap up the most on form striker on the planet and forms the most lethal striking partnership in the Premier League?

Stay tune for more transfer news and rumours. Follow me on Twitter.

Get 10% OFF Official Liverpool FC Merchandise from eXosports. Don’t forget to get the voucher code from me.

 

YNWA,

Red's Fury™

0 comments:

Advertise With Us