Advertise With Us

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Liverpool forward admits mistake for swapping Serie A or Bundesliga for England

According to OnTheMinute.com, Serbian forward Milan Jovanovic admits he regrets joining Premier League side Liverpool last summer.

Milan Jovanovic Jovanovic joined Liverpool on a free transfer from Belgian side Standard Liege but has failed to make an impact at Anfield.

Jovanovic told Sportske: "If I'm completely honest, I must say that I regularly think about this. If I would move to Italy or Germany I would be happier than in England - my life would be nicer.

   "And also for my career it would be better to play in Serie A or the Bundesliga.
"In Belgium I was living in an area where there were so many people from Serbia and my life was different, more dynamic.
"Liverpool is such a different place. I'm here alone, without anybody. I'm just a very lonely stranger.

Read more from OnTheMinute.com

Cast your vote on the poll, “Can LIVERPOOL FC finish in the top four this season?”.

Stay tune for more news and follow me on Twitter.

0 comments:

Advertise With Us