Advertise With Us

Friday, August 26, 2011

Liverpool midfielder loaned back to Italy

Liverpool FC have reached an agreement, subject to a medical, for Alberto Aquilani to join AC Milan on loan for the remainder of the current season. The deal includes an option to make the move a permanent one.

The 27-year-old underwent a medical in Milan this morning and is set to join the Italian side on an initial loan deal.

Milan will have an option to make the move permanent if the former Roma playmaker makes at least 25 appearances this season.

Aquilani, who spent last season on loan at Juventus before returning to Anfield earlier this summer, is under contract with Liverpool until June 2014.

   “I am delighted to have arrived here. This is a leap in my career.”

“I have come to Milan to do well.

“I have different characteristics to (former AC Milan midfielder) Andrea Pirlo but this is a further responsibility for me.

“I believe I can play in all positions in midfield.

“The clause of making at least 25 appearances? It's not a problem for me and I'm not thinking about it.

“I will do everything possible to earn the trust of the club.” said Aquilani.

Have you vote on this poll?

Source: Liverpool FC Official, The Independent

Stay tune for more news and follow me on Twitter. Get the LIVE match day PTT banter on Loudtalks.

0 comments:

Advertise With Us